Skincare Candle Q&A
Differences between Skincare & Scented CandlesExplore The Ingredients of Candle
- Scented candle usually contains chemical diffusants and paraffin wax to exaggerate the scents.
- Skincare candle contains natural ingredients and NO chemical diffusants and paraffin wax are added to the candle. Also, there are natural skincare oils added to the candle such as jojoba, sweet almond and rice bran oils. Therefore, it can be directly applied on skin. The fragrances are also certified by IFRA.
Can Apply Skincare Candle on Face?Explore Candles Recommendations
- Definitely not! The molecular size of skincare candle oil is relatively large. It aims to moisturize skins.
- Face pores are relatively small. Apply skincare candle oil on skin would easily block the face pores instead.
How to handle the wax remains of candle?Explore the Usage of Scented Candle
- Extraction: The wax remains of our skincare candle could be directly applied on your skins for moisturizing.
- Melting: Put the container into a large bowl of boiling water. Wait until the wax is fully melt and pour it out for disposal.