Birth of Venus | Perfume Cream | The Renaissance
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Birth of Venus perfume cream is full of fragrant and sweet floral fragrance. The noble tuberose fragrance is as sweet as roses, which represents the Birth of Venus, the goddess of love and beauty, from the foam of the sea. The Birth of Venus painting changed Western art's perception of nudity, transforming it from sin and shame into a symbol of beauty. Tuberose flowers bloom at night and are fragrant during the day, but even sweeter at night. They are called the "Queen of the Night."
Apply an appropriate amount of wrists, knees, and ankles. Then massage the skin to exude a charming and mysterious fragrances.
Weight & Size
White aluminum tube design, handmade product.
Exclusive laser engraving technique to make the pattern more tactile and layered.
The Last Supper香水膏以清新的柚子和香橙為主調，淡雅的花香交織出層次豐富的香氣，就像進入一場清新盡顯層次的香氛晚宴。
Perfume Cream Q&A
What are the functions of Sweet Almond, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oils, Shea Butter and Soy Wax in Perfume Cream?Explore The Renaissance Perfume Cream
- These ingredients excel several functions in perfume cream. Sweet almond oil provides deep moisturizing while vitamin E oil is an anti-oxidant agent and can repair damaged skin.
- Sunflower seed oil ensures a refreshing and non-greasy texture while keeping skin hydrated. Shea butter and soy wax form a light protective screen to make the scent last longer while moisturizing the skin.
Why does perfume cream have a longer-lasting fragrance than liquid perfume?Explore The Renaissance Perfume Cream
- Perfume cream has a thinker texture, which makes it easier for the fragrance to adhere to the skin, forming a long-lasting fragrance film.
- This texture allows the fragrance of the perfume cream to penetrate deeper into the skin and keep the scent longer.
Why use perfume cream on pulse points?Explore The Renaissance Perfume Cream
- The correct way to use it is to apply the perfume cream to pulse points, such as the neck, wrists and behind the ears.
- The relatively high body temperature at the pulse point can accelerate the dispersion of fragrance, allowing it to penetrate deeper into the skin, thus maintaining the fragrance for a longer period of time.
How long does perfume cream generally last?Explore The Renaissance Perfume Cream
- Generally speaking, perfume cream can emit fragrance for 3-4 hours. The perfume cream made by The Hubble Studio does not contain alcohol or diffusers.
- If you want it to last longer, you can apply it to the ends of your hair. Because the hair has a lower temperature, the fragrance is less likely to dissipate and the fragrance lasts longer.