Explore the Boundary of Scents
Skincare Candle Q&A
What are the differences between scented candles and skincare candles?Learn About Scented Candle Ingredients NOW
- Scented candles are primarily used to create a scent, and diffusers, paraffin, etc. are often used as the ingredients.
- Skincare candles contain natural ingredients that can be applied directly to the skin. IFRA certified fragrance oils and natural skin care oils, such as jojoba oil, rice bran oil, sweet almond oil, soy wax, are used as the major ingredients.
Can skincare candles be applied to the face?Get Candle Recommendations NOW
- Cannot! The oil particles of skincare candles are relatively large and mainly increase the moisture of body skin.
- Facial pores are relatively small, and if skincare candles are applied to the face, they will easily clog the pores.
What to do with leftover wax in scented candle bottles?Learn How to Use Scented Candles NOW
- Extraction method: Our skincare candles can be directly applied to body skin to empty the remaining wax in the glass container.
- Melting method: Place the glass container into a large bowl or basin, then use hot water to heat the water in the bowl or basin to boiling until the candle is completely melted, and pour out the melted candle liquid.